Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BGC - Bad Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!



I'm sure most of you have heard of the infamous show, Bad Girls Club. If you haven't...basically a group of about 8 or 9 girls audition to be on this reality show. Once they are selected they are put in a fabulous house to start drama and for us to sit back and watch it all unfold. I feel as though it was really hard to have a favorite this season. One minute my favorite was Falen the next Christina and then Andrea. None of them seemed consistent or real through out the show, all them were fake in some way.  And none of them were as tough as they acted. Actually I take that back! Just in case Christina or Erica see this blog. Julie, the MAIN one saying that she ran the house, was got her BLEEP beat! For the second or third time. So I really don't understand how she ran the house, I mean do because she was the cause of almost every person who left and behind every fight but how can you be the leader when no one fears you. You claim to be all big and bad yet don't back none of it. Chile pleaaaaaaase. The her best friend Falen is the same exact way smh so sad. I guess that's what they had in common. It's not like they couldn't have known that they couldn't fight...like obviously if you lose every fight you're in you can pretty much just determine that you don't have hands. It's okay, I can't fight and I know it. But you don't see me going around CLAIMING that I CAN fight, cause then you just look stupid. That's how exactly how Falen and Julie look, STUPID. I don't know about you but uhhhh I thought Bad Girls held their own, that's just MY opinion tho.
And then Falen is just disappointing cause she's supposed to represent the DMV and yet she is so fake and just UGH. Nobody from the DMV claims her anymore. At the beginning of the show everyone was like YAY! Somebody from the DMV this gon be good. But by the end of the episode, everyone was just like "They really couldn't have found anyone better?" So I'm just looking forward to the net reunion which is next week!
On the next one, Falen gets her BLEEP beat again, but hey! That's no big deal we're all used to that happening. Her bestfriend gets hers beat as well. Yay bestfriend duo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment