Friday, October 5, 2012

Best Show Ever is BIZZAACKKKK

      EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE knows that my favorite all time show is Greys Anatomy! I have been watching every thursday, when new episodes air, since seventh grade when I first found out about the show. I almost instantly fell in love with Meredith Grey, the main character, as she tried to fight to win the love of McDreamy, Derek Shephard. "So pick me. Choose me. Love me." One of the famous quotes from the show when McDreamy had to pick between her and his wife. I was there when she was mistress and I am here now as they are now a couple with an African adopted baby, Zula. They are both doctors and are doctors in the well known hospital Seattle Grace. 
      Although it may not be well known for all the best reasons. It is true they house some of the best doctors but it also true that there was a shooter within the hospital who took hostages and killed many people. They have been many other tragedies on the show as Izzy, an intern and close of friend them all, contracted cancer and was somewhat forced to quit because she got so weak. For the longest Izzy was my favorite because she seemed the most relatable. She was always some what frazzled and when something bothered her although she didn't say it, people could easily read her actions and draw conclusions from then. But when she did actually explode it all came out and she talked really fast, just like me, and no one could really understand her.
      There was also George O'Malley who was also an intern who decided to go and serve his country and on his way he tried to save a little girl from getting hit by a bus. He ended up sacrificing his life for the little girl =( They have been so many occasions where I have cried because of all of the deaths and deep moments. I honestly can't tell you how many times I have cried. But I would have to say the thing I have cried over the most was the season finale of the last season. Most of the doctors decided to go a convention of some sort and on their way the plane crashed. You couldn't tell who was going to live and who wasn't. Its not until two episodes back into the season that you actually find out what happens. If you watch next Thursday, ABC at 9, you will be able to catch up and start watching right along with me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment