Monday, October 8, 2012

So I forgot all about T.I. and Tiny's show! I'm currently watching it and I am currently DYING of laughter! Tiny, T.I.'s wife, went with her friend to go get her colon cleansed because she wanted to lose weight but didn't want to workout. After she sees the tubes that will essentially be stuck in her butt she starts freaking out claiming that "my butt is a virgin" <-- that is where the laughing started. She started to see all the different sizes of tubes and realizes that any tube in her butt...is going to be a tube her in butt...but she does end up going through with it. As soon as its over she jumps and says "I gotta go! I gotta go real fast!" and as she's in the bathroom she keep exclaiming "Awwwh f***" and meanwhile Tiny is standing outside of the bathroom dying of laughter herself. She was contemplating doing the

Then Tip (T.I.) goes on this rampage about fitness and takes his family to the track. Major, his youngest son who is four, is SOOOOOO cute. I think the whole world would agree. He uses the Obama fitness challenge and makes it the Harris family fitness challenge. The funniest thing to do is watch how hard Major tries but how he fails everytime. When I say it is the cutest thing...like it is THE cutest thing ever!   But he never ever ever gave up and thats ultimately what Tip wanted.

     Shacona, Tinys friend, was supposed to come to the track and workout with them but after her colon cleanse she just wasn't really feeling up to it. She said she had been going to the bathroom ever since the day before after the surgery. Therefor she kinda sorta but not really had an excuse, because who knew if she was telling the truth.

      But every time I watch this show I like Tip more and more. He seems like a great father, husband and family man. It doesn't seemed forced, it seems to come natural. I love tuning in to see this show! Mondays at 9 people don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment